Here’s how you create a BOM in Onshape using OpenBOM.
Note: We suggest you first read, Setup Onshape integrated app, before proceeding.
(1) Ensure the OpenBOM integrated app is installed. It’s available in the Onshape App Store.
(2) Navigate to the OpenBOM app and click “OpenBOM”
(2) Configure the type of BOM you’d like to create.
(3) Click “Select BOM Properties” to configure the BOM Template which determines what BOM Properties will be displayed on this and all subsequent BOMs until changed.
Here’s how the properties which are available for configuration by the Template look like. Make sure to click “Save changes” when done.
(4) Click “Create BOM”
(5) BOM will be generated and you’re ready to work
Sharing is caring!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
OpenBOM™ is a registered Trademark of Newman Cloud, Inc. | © 2020.