How to access OpenBOM support
We are in the process of complete re-write of the documentation. Can’t find what you need? Tell us on email@example.com, we’ll be immediately on it! OpenBOM Old documentation is available here (you will still find it useful)
- Registration and Signing in
2. Getting Started
3. OpenBOM model and concepts
- Create BOM and Catalog
- Import, Search and Folders
- Bill of Materials
- Part catalogs
- Property tables
- Data Share
- Dashboard configuration
- Change report
- Import BOM from Excel
- Info Panel
- Team Administration
- Help menu
- Getting started
5. Catalogs (Documentation under construction…)
6. Bill of Materials (Documentation under construction…)
7. Import and Export
- The production planning process
- Vendors and Vendor Lists
- Order BOM
- Purchase Order
9. Inventory Control (Documentation under construction…)
- Inventory control – Catalogs, quantity on hand, quantity gaps and more
- Adding / Removing / Changing an item in a BOM and reflecting those changes in the production planning
- Releasing to production
10. Integrations with CAD systems (Documentation under construction…)
11. APIs and custom integrations
About OpenBOM Documentation:
As the success of OpenBOM continues to grow, you, our users have asked for documentation to help get the most out of using OpenBOM. So we’ve embarked on the process of creating this documentation guided. Our goal is to provide you with information that is as helpful, clear and concise as possible.
For the last 6 months we added and modified many OpenBOM features and functions, which requires lot of documentation pages to be updated.We are in the process of complete re-write of the documentation. But, we are also actively developing OpenBOM. Writing help and documentation for OpenBOM which is in development with releases every 4 weeks is like never ending job of Golden Gate Bridge painting. But we are doing our best to keep OpenBOM documentation relevant and up to date.
If you have questions about documentation, please contact me directly: oleg @ openbom dot com. Thank you for using OpenBOM!
Oleg Shilovitsky, CEO and co-founder.
Old documentation page:
OpenBOM Old documentation is available here (you still can find it useful)
Your OpenBOM Team.
openBoM™ 2018 (C) Newman Cloud Inc.