There are currently two ways to access and register to use openBoM:
- Directly from our website (www.openbom.com/pricing); and
- From the Onshape App Store.
From our website: www.openbom.com/pricing
Navigate to the following page to learn how to Register and Login to openBoM.
From the Onshape App Store
Navigate to the following page to learn how to access openBOM and register from the Onshape App Store.
Important! Please read:
- Make sure to validate your openBoM account. After you register for openBoM, check your email inbox or spam folder for an email with a link to verify your email address. You must click the link otherwise you will not be able to log into openBoM.
- The aforementioned point (1.), above, applies to Onshape users that subscribe to openBoM via the Onshape App Store.
CAD plug-in installations
In addition to Onshape, openBoM is integrated with the following CAD systems via a downloadable plug-in:
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Autodesk Inventor
- DS SOLIDWORKS
- Siemens Solid Edge
Here’s how you access the CAD plug-ins:
- Click the drop-down “Tools” menu in the openBoM Dashboard. Click “Integrations”.
- Choose the desired CAD plug-in.
You can install all the supported CAD system plug-ins via the openBoM Dashboard. Navigate to the Basic instructions for installing a CAD plug-in to learn more. For importing BOMs from Autodesk Fusion 360,
For importing BOMs from Autodesk Fusion 360, navigate to the Fusion 360 installation page.